Welcome and Thanks!

Started by much_guest, May 02, 2005, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

much_guest

Welcome to the Empire Forum!

And THANKS to VBGamer/Visual Basic Zone for providing us with a home!

I am guest/much_guest.  I have the privilege of being your humble maintenance programmer for Empire Classic on the HP3000. Working with the SiteAdmin for THE Empire server on the net, HP3000.EmpireClassic.Com, Sysop/TMJ, we haved advanced this grandest of multi-user games out to a very exciting Version 3.73!

You MUST play this game...  But be forewarned: Empire is absolutely and insanely addicting ;)  and with all of the different configurations/speed settings you will easily find a game suited to your desired pace of play. Remember there is ALWAYS an open game just waiting for you!

For those of you not yet  familiar with Empire game play, check out Tracy's  quick help section on Empire commands, or goto www.empireclassic.net and follow the links out to a great overview of Empire game play, the Ranger Chronicles.

We are  also proud to announce... coming soon to a website near you... guest's Empire Survival Guide, THE definitive DIY guide/manual on how to be the absolute very best player your first time out.

In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, have an idea for an exciting new feature/enhancement, or have a bug to report, don't hesitate... Empire players are the friendliest people on the net!

HP3000.EmpireClassic.Com
Empire Lives! Now, Version 3.73!

ejohnson

Hello guest/much_guest,

I am Eric Johnson... tmj's nephew. I'm wondering, did the Empire Survival Guide ever get posted? I've finally got it set up so that I can log in to the Empire server, but I have no idea how to play or start. I do love war gaming, but I've not done any like this before... any assistance in starting would be greatly appreciated!

Also, the link to empireclassic.net is not found.

ArnoldHoc

Quote from: ejohnsoen on January 25, 2017, 07:27:15 PM
I've finally got it set up so that I can log in to the Empire server, but no idea how to play or start. I do love war gaming, but I've not done any like this before... any assistance in starting would be greatly appreciated!

You got further than I did. I can't even log into the server any more.